Łukasz and Marta Sobociński. It is us, together we create this place. We and our passion, which is physiotherapy. It has brought us together both privately and professionally. Together we develop and motivate ourselves to reach for more. All this to help our patients, big and small, in the best possible way. We are a family and we want to take care of whole families. We take care of everyone, both adults and children, from birth.
We offer ourselves, our knowledge, our hands and our full commitment.
Łukasz Sobociński, M.Sc.
I am a graduate of Faculty of Medicine of the Medical University of Warsaw, majoring in Physiotherapy, and therefore a Master of Physiotherapy.
During my apprenticeship I gained experience in Clinics of Bródnowski Hospital, Bielański Hospital, SPCSK in Banacha Street, as well as Czerniakowski Hospital and others. Since 2008, more than 2000 patients from Poland and abroad have trusted me in public and non-public health care facilities.
I specialise in rehabilitation of spine diseases, musculoskeletal disorders, rheumatological and neurological diseases.
Completed courses and trainings:
– course of the Swedish method of manual therapy according to dr Ackermann
– basic and development course in Fascial Distortion Model (FDM) – treatment of musculoskeletal disorders using fascial techniques
– Brian Mulligan’s Concepts- Mobilisations with movement course
– ultrasound of musculoskeletal system – RUSI – ultrasound imaging in physiotherapy
– training “Practical application of a unique combination therapy – shock wave, high-energy laser and deep electromagnetic stimulation in the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders”.
I supplement my workshop with pinopressure methods, kinesiotaping, Cyriax and elements of osteopathy.
In 2019 I was met with an incredible honour. My patients nominated me in the HIPOKRATES poll organised by Polska The Times.
Thanks to them, I took the first place and thus became the PHYSIOTHERAPEUTIST OF THE YEAR OF MAZOWSZ.
Marta Sobocińska, M.Sc.
I am a graduate of the Medical University of Warsaw, where I obtained my Master’s degree in Physiotherapy in 2010.
Already during my studies I knew that I would like to work with children and I confirm this with every new, small patient I meet. Working with children is an adventure that teaches me something new every day, surprises and excites me. “My” kids stimulate my curiosity and desire for constant development.
Completed courses, training, workshops:
– I obtained the title of a certified NDT-Bobath therapist entitling to independently conduct neurodevelopmental therapy
– two-level course in Sensory Integration (certificate No. 635/II; PTIS) entitling to diagnose SI disorders and conducting therapy
– two-level course in hand therapy entitling to diagnose small motor activity disorders and to conduct the therapy
– basic course in Kinesiology taping
– training Neuromuscular developmental evaluation of infants – early intervention
– training New approach to foot deformation therapy
– training “Sensory Integration Disorders in ADHD. Theory and practical tips for therapy” training
– training developing assessment of sensory modulation
– training “Auditory hypersensitivity, APD, SPD and auditory training”
– training “Food selectivity in children with sensory integration disorders”